- RemunerationR25000 – R28000 per month Basic salary
- Job LevelMid
- Years of experience3+
- Travel RequirementOccasional
- CompanyConversion Advantage
We are Conversion Advantage, a specialist digital marketing agency based in Paarlin the beautiful CapeWinelands, who service a range of leading international and local clients. We are on the lookout for a skilled, mid-level SEO strategist – someone with strong offsite and content marketing experience is a major advantage for this position. This role will report directly to the Head of SEO.
We’re specifically looking for someone who hasexperience in content marketing (guest posting, identifying content platforms, etc.), outreach strategies, keyword research, content briefs, monitoring rankings, building link profiles, and more.
At Conversion Advantage, we are driven by our passion for digital marketing and using data to creatively solve our clients’ problems. Some of our perks include getting paid for working overtime, amazing coffee, on premise paid-for parking and working with a team of driven digital marketing experts.
- Getting clients to rank on Google’s first page for targeted keywords
- You will be responsible for the management and execution of SEO strategies
- Planning and Executing offsite strategies for Landing Pages and Articles
- Doing SEO competitor analysis (both on-site and off-site)
- Helping clients appear on maps and local SEO searches
- Producing SEO audits and communicating with clients to execute changes
- Perform in-depth keyword research
- Data mining and reporting
- Building high-quality backlinks using a variety of tactics including outreach and content marketing
- Producing detailed SEO reports on a monthly or weekly basis
- Manage all SEO activities
- Maintain a record of all SEO implementations made on the site
- Quality assurance testing
- Updating and maintaining client websites as required
- Minimum three years of working experience
- A great understanding of search engines and optimisation
- Knowledge of current ranking factors
- Great Excel skills
- Experience with a variety of tools such as Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, AHrefs,SEMRush,Screaming Frog,etc
- Experience working with various Linux based CMS systems such as WordPress
- Experience working with HTML/CSS
- Extensive knowledge of SEO developments
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- A highly analytic mind and technical orientation is essential
- An avid learner
- A problem solver
- A creative thinker
- Organised and good planner
- Good communicator
- Carry out responsibilities with little supervision
- Extreme attention to detail
- Must show initiative
- A strong understanding of SEO practices
Please visit our website for more information about Conversion Advantage:
We employ epic people who thrive on collaboration; who dream in technicolour; and who make opportunity happen for our clients.
At Conversion Advantage we live by one simple rule: to evolve brands from plain to premium with an integrated digital marketing approach. As a team member at CA, you are expected to bring your A-game to not only build our culture but also to elevate our clients and their digital footprint. While we are business-driven, we thrive on collaboration – not on egos – and we work smart so we can play hard.
As a dynamic digital marketing agency – offering all the trimmings such as brand strategy and design, web design, social media and mobile marketing, email marketing, SEO and AdWords Management – we get to enjoy the best of two worlds. While our office is located on a vineyard in Paarl in the beautiful Cape Winelands, we service international and national clients spanning across Australia, Qatar, Mauritius and South Africa.
Some of the perks our team enjoy include free parking, drinks on Fridays and getting paid for working overtime. If this sounds like your cup of tea (or coffee, we run on good coffee), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Think you have what it takes?
Send us your details and CV (Max 3mb) below.