Senior SEO Specialist
- RemunerationNegotiable depending on experience
- Job LevelSenior
- Travel RequirementOccasional
- CompanyConversion Advantage
We are in search of a skilled senior SEO Specialist to join our dynamic team. At Conversion Advantage (or “CA” as we all lovingly refer to our agency) we live by one simple rule: to evolve brands from plain to premium with an integrated digital marketing approach. As a team member at CA, you are expected to bring your A-game to not only build our culture but also to elevate our clients and their digital footprint. While we are business-driven, we thrive on collaboration – not on egos – and we work smart so we can play hard. If you were born to do SEO and you’re looking to become a well-known SEO thought leader, then you’re the person for us.
- Getting clients to rank on Google’s first page for targeted keywords
- You will be responsible for the management and execution of SEO strategies
- Develop relationships with clients and educate them on the reasoning behind SEO
- Doing SEO competitor analysis (both on-site and off-site)
- Helping clients appear on maps and local SEO searches
- Producing SEO audits and communicating with clients to execute changes
- Perform in-depth keyword research
- Data mining, cleansing and reporting
- Building high-quality backlinks using a variety of tactics including outreach and content marketing
- Producing detailed SEO reports on a monthly or weekly basis
- Manage all SEO activities
- Maintain a record of all SEO implementations made on the site
- Quality assurance testing
- Updating and maintaining client websites as required
- Four to five years of working experience
- A great understanding of search engines and optimisation
- Knowledge of current ranking factors
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with a variety of analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and SEO tools for Excel
- Experience with backlink analysis tools
- Experience working with various Linux based CMS systems such as WordPress
- Experience working with PHP/HTML/CSS
- Extensive knowledge of SEO developments
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Own reliable transport
- A highly analytic mind and technical orientation is essential
- An avid learner
- A problem solver
- A creative thinker
- Organised and good planner
- Good communicator
- Carry out responsibilities with little supervision
- Extreme attention to detail
- Must show initiative
- A strong understanding of SEO practices
Please visit our website for more information about Conversion Advantage: www.conversionadvantage.com
If you meet the requirements, send your CV and the names of websites that you have worked on to email@example.com
Please note if you have not heard back from us in two weeks, please accept your application as unsuccessful.
We employ epic people who thrive on collaboration; who dream in technicolour; and who make opportunity happen for our clients.
At Conversion Advantage we live by one simple rule: to evolve brands from plain to premium with an integrated digital marketing approach. As a team member at CA, you are expected to bring your A-game to not only build our culture but also to elevate our clients and their digital footprint. While we are business-driven, we thrive on collaboration – not on egos – and we work smart so we can play hard.
As a dynamic digital marketing agency – offering all the trimmings such as brand strategy and design, web design, social media and mobile marketing, email marketing, SEO and AdWords Management – we get to enjoy the best of two worlds. While our office is located on a vineyard in Paarl in the beautiful Cape Winelands, we service international and national clients spanning across Australia, Qatar, Mauritius and South Africa.
Some of the perks our team enjoy include free parking, drinks on Fridays and getting paid for working overtime. If this sounds like your cup of tea (or coffee, we run on good coffee), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Think you have what it takes?
Send us your details and CV (Max 3mb) below.